Want to see new places, meet new friends, and create unforgettable experiences? Then join us for a mountain bike or road cycling tour in the Shenandoah Valley.
We're prepared to take you on an adventure you will never forget. Whether you're looking to push the limits on an epic, full-day mountain bike ride or simply want a casual road ride to take in a beautiful vista, let us help!
We are fully permitted by the National Forest Service and our guides are certified in Wilderness First Aid and CPR. Your safety is extremely important to us!
Looking for a fully custom cycling tour of the Shenandoah Valley? We can make it happen. With over 20 years of experience riding the nooks and crannies of our wonderful home, we're prepared to craft a wide-range of customized routes.
Want a swimming hole stop, a historical battlefield route, or an epic hill climbing ride - we have just the route for you!
Call us today at (540) 434-5151 or fill out the form below and let's dream up a memorable route together.
Vineyards & Breweries
Winery Tour & Tasting - Bluestone Vineyard (call anytime for custom tour)
- Example Shenandoah Valley Wine and Bike Tour: we'll have two route options. There will be a 30 mile route and 50 mile route that both start and finish at Bluestone Vineyard. Enjoy the rolling hills west of Harrisonburg, VA and take in the beautiful mountain backdrop. The ride will end with a private wine tasting and tour at the vineyard, plus a catered lunch from our friends at the Heritage Bakery. You'll love every minute of this trip!
- We'll gather at the Vineyard at 8am and be rolling by 9am.
- The two routes will share many of the same roads and turn-by-turn maps will be provided by the guide.
- Please bring whatever you'll need for the duration of the ride. We will have a support vehicle, if a rider has a major mechanical.
Brewery Tour & Tasting
- We have loads of awesome breweries in our local area, and we can plan a trip that takes you to them all! Brothers Craft Brewing, Pale Fire, Three Notch'd, Wolfe Street, and the list goes on.
Example Custom Tour:
Family of three looking for a relatively easy mountain bike route with optional swimming hole. Facts, they were staying in Staunton and had to be on the road back to PA at 3pm.
Here's wHAT we did:
We chose three of our awesome Santa Cruz Bicycles Demo bikes for the family to ride; dad was on a large Bronson, mom on a medium 5010 and son was on a small 5010.
At 7:30am we picked-up sandwiches at Mr. J's and a local 6-pack from the grocery store. Filled up a cooler with the food, beer and water and then drove out to the George Washington National Forest. We met the family at Wild Oak Parking lot after stashing our cooler at the end of the North River Gorge Trail. After adjusting bikes to everyone's comfort, we set-off for a 5 mile ride. The ride is really tame, minus some river crossings. The water level had us dismount our bikes, but with temperatures in the high 80's the water felt good on our feet.
At the end of the trail we found a nice spot to enjoy our lunch. After the delicious bagel sandwiches and beer we hopped back on our bikes and made our way back to the car. However, before leaving the trail we stopped at the swinging bridge swimming hole and cooled off. Great memories!